Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitch Renwick
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to me that thematically at the end of the turn if you are in camp you rest. If you have a fire you gain and energy, but what if you have built a shelter?

From the rules it does seem like you just ignore that you have a shelter, but thematically I don't see how that makes sense.

Am I missing something? If you have a shelter do you heal up the appropriate injuries and energy? or ignore the shelter all together except when taking a rest action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Sulik
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was discussed in other threads, but I think that the consensus (and the way we play it) is that during the Survival phase of each round you gain/lose energy depending only on feeding and campfire, ignoring the shelter. Shelter is used only when taking the rest action.

edit: here's one of the threads: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1035195/resting-as-an-action...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Renwick
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I feel its more of a stretch thematically, but this makes sense with the rules.

I guess I'll look at it as you need to sleep, no matter where you are, but you need to rest to really feel better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.