Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the game but am confused. If you are building your own lane, why would you put an oil slick on yoru self, or any other hazard?

From my understanding you draw cards at random and build your track from your random deck. Do you use ALL your cards? Whats the strategy in building your track?

It seems like the cards you pull originally when divying up the cards will ultimately determine your success or failure.

Am I missing something? My eight year old wanted to know why we have to put hazards on ourselves? good question.

Maybe we have to design our opponents tracks? (head scratch)

If this is true, then it seems that you need to add some random driver skill green/newbie, yellow won X number of games, and RED - hot rod driver: and rolling to avoid hazards.

green rolls 6 to avoid hazard, yellow 5 or 6, red hotroders roll 4-5-6...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't know what cards you have when you put down the cards. There is no strategy in building the track. The strategy comes from the RPM cards. The good ones you use on yourself and the bad ones go to your opponents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.