Mark Lochner
United States
Monroe
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have sealed 4 boxes of Ophidian CCG and 2 of the original set of the Wars TCG for trade. Good ccgs but just not going to get opened or played here. Make me an offer and we can talk. I paid $20 per box of Ophidian and 25 for Wars for if I can get close to that in trade that would be great. I'll say it again though, if you'll open and play these- make me an offer

As for Warlord I have what amounts to about 9 once-competitive top tier decks around here when the game was in its prime. We still play with these, just not often enough to justify keeping them around and the game is still great. I'd like to just unload the whole collection if possible. Make me a serious offer and we'll talk.

Thanks BGGers,

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Maes
Belgium
Genappe (Loupoigne)
Brabant Wallon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark !

For Warlord, I suppose it's some Overlord Deck.
Could you tell me wich one do you still have open (Complete) or sealed ?

Thx.

Best

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Semmel
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am also interested in knowing what are your warlod decks lot composed of.
Thanks

Cheers
Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lochner
United States
Monroe
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have Warlord here. Asking less for the lot of them now, let me know if you're interested. Priced to (or trade).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Walker
msg tools
Mark,

I've been dying to get my hands on Warlord; I played the game from launch through Death's Bargain, I think. How large is the collection and what price range are you looking at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.