Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there goes my productivity in 2014 . . .
The Internet Archive Console Living Room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
いい竹やぶだ!

South Euclid
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
That's cool, but it looks like you have to figure out for yourself where the controls map to on your keyboard. Has anyone figured out how to get sound?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is the emulation does not include sound.

Internet Archive puts (what appears to be) complete libraries of 70s and 80s consoles online to play in-browser
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hiding Tiger
Australia
Parmelia
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Grrrrrrrrowf!
badge
Grrrrr aaarrrggghhh
mbmbmbmbmb
robigo wrote:
That's cool, but it looks like you have to figure out for yourself where the controls map to on your keyboard. Has anyone figured out how to get sound?

The Internet Archive Console Living Room wrote:
Currently, there is no sound in the games, although that feature will be added soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robigo wrote:
That's cool, but it looks like you have to figure out for yourself where the controls map to on your keyboard.

Quote:
The 1 key pushes the SELECT switch, and the 2 key pushes the RESET switch. Use the arrow keys to move Up/Down/Left/Right with the Joystick. Pressing the left CTRL button or space bar will press the fire button. Pressing the C key will switch between COLOR and B&W.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Using the keyboard is not the same as being able to swing around the joystick smacking your sisters head trying to get the jet to move faster in river raid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.