Marco Bulgarelli
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,
I tried to look for answers to my questions, but I have not found it!
so I ask you:
1) Big Villain (as Ashardalon, the red dragon) can enter in the tile where there is a monster?
the dragon occupies all the squares of tile, right? or the monster and the dragon are in the same tile? or the dragon remains stationary? or the dragon move 2 tiles? or enters in the tile where there is the monster, which is moved forward?

2) another monster can enter in the same tile where there is a Big Villain?

3) If a hero is on the flying carpet (so it is not affected by traps) can suffer damage by the event-attack caught by encounter cards? (as Earthquake?) ... can be attacked by monsters in melee? (I guess that can be attacked by monsters with ranged attacks)!

Thank you in advance for explanations!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) So long as there is 2 spaces open on that tile, the dragon can occupy the tile. Remember, big figures are considered occupying every tile their figure is on. It could effectively occupy 4 tiles at once.

2) Yes, why not?

3) Yes, the carpet only affects traps, nothing else.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevin Beattie
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mabu wrote:
Hello everyone,
I tried to look for answers to my questions, but I have not found it!

I asked a similar question last year on the Castle Ravenloft forum about Gravestorm, who is the same size as Ashardalon. There are links to additional discussions in the Legend of Drizzt forum as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.