Subject: Unlimited number of a player's workers on the surveyor action? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since there are no numbered spaces on the surveyor action, I assume I could put all my workers there in a single round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
You got it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm running out of ownership cubes here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wretched Git wrote:

Why would you run out of ownership cubes? You only move your surveyor from station to station, so you only need the one surveyor marker/mini and no ownership cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahma wrote:
Wretched Git wrote:

Why would you run out of ownership cubes? You only move your surveyor from station to station, so you only need the one surveyor marker/mini and no ownership cubes.

Maybe the point was that Wretched had run out of ownership cubes (for track and buildings) and the only way to score more was by moving the Surveyor - so he really wanted to do that as many times per turn as he could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
Hahma wrote:
Wretched Git wrote:

Maybe the point was that Wretched had run out of ownership cubes (for track and buildings) and the only way to score more was by moving the Surveyor - so he really wanted to do that as many times per turn as he could.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

This is a lovely game, btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wretched Git wrote:
gillum wrote:
Hahma wrote:
Wretched Git wrote:

Yeah, that's what I meant.

This is a lovely game, btw.

Ohh...okay. That makes sense now. Yeah, I guess if you are running out of ownership cubes, then loading up on the surveyor would be a good option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.