Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaka Jelacin
Slovenia
Ljubljana
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a flying creature attack any card on the field or must there be an empty space next to attacked card?? Or no card is safe against flying unit???

Also about stacking. In the rules it says that there is no stacking but some examples in rules explanation in the forum show some actions do stack how is it with this.

thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
- No, Flying units can attack anywhere on the board

- Effects do not stack. For example, if a creature with Poison 1 is hit with Poison 2, The stronger effect takes priority and the creature has Poison 2; they do not add up and make poison 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaka Jelacin
Slovenia
Ljubljana
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thx for the info,

so if I have 2 Dwarf Watchman and both attack I can give +2 to the same creature because but only one will apply because they do not stack right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JawBrejkR wrote:
thx for the info,

so if I have 2 Dwarf Watchman and both attack I can give +2 to the same creature because but only one will apply because they do not stack right?

By the rules, no, they do not stack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koz1120 wrote:
JawBrejkR wrote:
thx for the info,

By the rules, no, they do not stack

I'm no longer so sure about my response, I'm going to ask this question too and see what the official answer is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.