Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The bedazzled trophy is back! It's our super-sized 2013 End of Year Special, where we answer questions from Flipsters all over the globe, and give our awards for the best and worst games we played all year! Plus, our special Season Finale Battle of Wits features our first ever fan-created battle! Who will become the 2013 BoW champion? Will it be decided with anything remotely resembling game balance? And...we have a special gift for all our listeners! This episode is HUGE! Like, literally larger than most of our episodes! Enjoy!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2013/12/episode-44-2013-en...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I, for one, feel that most episodes are too short. Though that is due mostly to my sadness after they end. This is more like it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CWM
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FranklinT wrote:
I, for one, feel that most episodes are too short. Though that is due mostly to my sadness after they end. This is more like it!

Agreed!

Good job on making this such a such a stellar year for FtT guys. Here's wishing you that 2014 is bigger and better yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
DURHAM
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you guys inspired this? Mega Man: The Board Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Headley
United States
NORTHGLENN
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the episodes and like keeping it shorter - I have tons of podcasts to listen to. You guys crack me up and love to hear the discussion and analysis on games going forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.