Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Race for the Galaxy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Let's say I have 3 cards with a hieroglyphic that says I get a VP and a card for selling a good. Only 1 world produces and sells goods. Do I get 3 VPs and 3 cards every time I sell 1 good, or does 1 heiroglyphic only apply to 1 transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoH LudoH
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You only get one: it is a CONSUME phase: you must consume resources for each action

Note that You have to consume as much as you can and cannot keep a resource for a later usage neither, but you can choose the order in which you apply consume powers

So in your example you get 1 VP and 1 card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pintosurvivor wrote:
Let's say I have 3 cards with a hieroglyphic that says I get a VP and a card for selling a good. Only 1 world produces and sells goods. Do I get 3 VPs and 3 cards every time I sell 1 good, or does 1 heiroglyphic only apply to 1 transaction?

Thanks in advance.
Just to be clear, SELLING would be CONSUME: TRADE ($) so I assume you are asking about consuming for points (IV)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.