Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom
United States
Grand Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to sell my Star Wars LCG collection. I can't get anyone in my group to play my LCGs, so I can't justify having the money sunk into them anymore. I'd rather sell them, so they go to a good home.

What I have:

x2 Core Set
x2 Edge of Darkness
x1 each of the entire Hoth Cycle.

Original boxes were discarded, but I still have the Rulebooks and all the counters and stuff that came with the 2 Core Sets. Everything in excellent condition. Cards were sleeved for what little use they got, but sleeves will not be included.

Asking $125 for the whole bundle. I'll cover shipping. I'll also complete the transaction through the BGG Marketplace so BGG gets its 3% cut. USA Shipping only. Too many problems in the past with international. Send a GM if interested.

*EDIT* I will be conducting a geeklist auction for this bundle and a couple other bundles. (AGoT LCG and X-Wing Minis) So if you are interested GM me for info or keep a lookout in the appropriate places on BGG. Geeklist auction should be up by tonight and end sometime a week from today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.