Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafael M
Puerto Rico
del Noreste
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

After looking for the game online I noticed the travel edition is the one mostly available, but then I noticed that there are no pictures of the content of this edition, nor in the Geek nor in Google!

Anyone care for a contribution?

Also, anything significant missing from this edition, or is it just a shrinking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LuAnn Hensel
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only things missing from the travel edition are the purple and red score pad holders. The travel edition is just the score pads (exactly the same size as the regular edition) and the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Travel Edition is terrible!

I love this game but we picked up the Travel Edition recently and I was so disappointed.

How is having to manage FOUR separate pads of paper travel-friendly? At least print them double-sided and alternating colors or color-agnostic to make it easier to rip off a couple of sheets and go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
lgs3998 wrote:
The only things missing from the travel edition are the purple and red score pad holders. The travel edition is just the score pads (exactly the same size as the regular edition) and the rules.

Thanks! I wondered what the difference was as well when I couldn't find any photos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
I was looking at the rules of the Travel Edition and under variants it says the original version has a 7 letter variant. But the Travel Edition still has scoresheets for a 6 letter first round and 7 letter second round, right?

I can't seem to find the original rules to verify what this variant they mention could be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.