Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How about it? We can meet at Firefly. Looking to try out some OP5 ideas or we can run OP4 again if you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
Friday nights is a good night at firefly to meet war/board/euro gamers...I usually bring STAW for pick up games. There is a group of wargamers who our on meetup.com that meet at firefly every Friday and a good amount of times on Saturday. I belong...if you join up you can see when I RSVP and can get together for STAW...we also play XWING..not into OP that much like to keep it light.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Long
United States
St. Helens
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd play STAW organized but Columbia is a haul for me (I'm in Charleston SC). If it's actually organized and there are prizes and stuff that might make the trip worth it (rather than just 1 or 2 pick up games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry DeStefano
United States
Bloomingburg
New York
flag msg tools
Firefly has run OP toury's have not played because work schedule conflicted...You can call and see when there running the next one, and see how people show up on average.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been to the last 3 OP events at Firefly and we average 5-6 players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Marsh

South Carolina
msg tools
If someone wants to post a day to meet up in Columbia to play like a week in advance I could come up in play I'd have to clear a day in my work schedule, but I'm always down for a day trip up to Columbia and I'm heroclix'd out down here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Marsh

South Carolina
msg tools
SquadronROE wrote:
I'd play STAW organized but Columbia is a haul for me (I'm in Charleston SC). If it's actually organized and there are prizes and stuff that might make the trip worth it (rather than just 1 or 2 pick up games).

I'm in Charleston also we have been running the OP event with prizes at Realms fantasy games in Summerville, SC for the past few months, if you're interested in coming out we would love to add more people to the group. Our numbers have been a little low so the more the merrier. We typically run OPs for this on Wednesdays and as soon as Escott posts a day for Month 5 it will be up on Wizkidseventsystem.com and I'll put a post up in this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.