Popular Tags: [View All]
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no game in there, just a make-believe with a coin flip. If anywhere, you should post into RPGGeek, but I would not bother.

Sorry to be harsh, but I am appalled by how you could consider this a "game".

Geki
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Reynolds
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geki wrote:
I see no game in there, just a make-believe with a coin flip. If anywhere, you should post into RPGGeek, but I would not bother.

Sorry to be harsh, but I am appalled by how you could consider this a "game".

Geki

I may be a bit softer, but I have to agree. There is not a real game here. You're expecting way too much out of a "player", there doesn't seem to be a scoring method, or any interaction with other people.

In my head I see this going like this:

I woke up in the morning and got out of bed. I decided to make pancakes, so I went into the kitchen and began cooking. I tried to flip the pancake like a chef on tv

FAIL

I ate leftover pizza.

Yadda Yadda Yadda.

If you are looking at a story building game, check out Once Upon a Time: The Storytelling Card Game and how it is played on Table Top

Your idea is kind of like a choose your own adventure book that you have to write yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.