Subject: new user rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry big gamer

Fitchburg
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Henry I've been gaming for about 2 years on and off. I say that cause I'm in the military fininshing my last 6 months to get out. So I'm ready to get more involved with board gaming. I'm lucky to have a 11yr old to play the games with me.
This site is great so much stuff to look at. So many games to buy lol. My favorite game so far I think is catan followed by dungeon run
I've played a lot of D&D before I got into board gaming. Well that's a little about myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamuki (Jueguetistorias)
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
welcomeblankaboardblankHenry

Here are my favourite guides to getting the most of the rich Maze that is the Geek:

Every-Gamer BGG Guides

You might also want to show us and rate the games in your current collection:
How To : List your Collection and rate games (with screen shots)

I see so far you've wishlisted Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island which is no doubt a good place to start... It's a slippery slope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry big gamer

Fitchburg
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the links
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmb
Welcome to the BGG! I don't think you will find a friendlier place on the internet!

Here's 8 geek gold so you can buy a microbadge. They cost 8 each and they line up in a small row of 5 under your username. Here's the link if you want to search for one to adorn your new account! cool

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/browse/purchase
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry big gamer

Fitchburg
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
Welcome to the BGG! I don't think you will find a friendlier place on the internet!

Here's 8 geek gold so you can buy a microbadge. They cost 8 each and they line up in a small row of 5 under your username. Here's the link if you want to search for one to adorn your new account! cool

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/microbadge/browse/purchase

Thank you very much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.