Simon George
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's May 1941.
I've completed the patrol, sunk 100000 tons in an IXA u-boat, my commander has been awarded the Knight's Cross.

The old sub is damaged and it would normally take three months (P, R, R) (1 month extra for hull damage). I've successfully rolled to receive a newer IXC boat.

So, when do I go out on patrol in this new boat (P, R) Aug 1941? One month after the end of the patrol? Or do you have to refit the old sub first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes August 41 is when you go out with the new boat. Your crew still gets a month of R&R. Your old sub will be fixed while you are out on patrol and given to another crew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kranz
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bingo. What Jim said. You don't wait the refit period of your damaged boat since you are getting a new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.