A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Getting investigation after a normal fight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
martin andreasson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got this event card when testing game today and got a little confused about this. From what i understand you get investigation for every wound done to the villain( the werewolf in this case) in a fight that is not the actual showdown.
But this event card states that i can swap sides with any other hero in a fight and then get double investigation instead of the normal deal. But it doesnt say it has to be against the villain?
Maybe you can shed some light over this one hehe...
/Zol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're referring to the "I'll Handle This!" Event card. And you're correct, it does not have to be a fight against the Villain. When a Hero is in any fight you may jump in and take his place. Victory in such a case earns you two times the normal payout for the victory.

This could be for a fight against the Villain, a Minion, a Werewolf Hero, or some other mechanic of the game that is a Fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
martin andreasson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
I think you're referring to the "I'll Handle This!" Event card. And you're correct, it does not have to be a fight against the Villain. When a Hero is in any fight you may jump in and take his place. Victory in such a case earns you two times the normal payout for the victory.

This could be for a fight against the Villain, a Minion, a Werewolf Hero, or some other mechanic of the game that is a Fight.

Thank you But do you always get investigation after killing a minion etc though? Or just when the card specifically sais so?
/Zol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is always stated on the card or minion chart if you get investigation for a test or combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, only if it's stated on the card or chart. There is no default reward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
martin andreasson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
Correct, only if it's stated on the card or chart. There is no default reward.

yepp now after we played our first real session i realized there were different rewards for different minions.Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.