Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does having a multicolored card keep you from being void in any color?

In other words, if a tick has three red cards on it, and my hand contains (only) a blue 8 and a multicolored 12, can I say "I don't have any red cards, so I can play the 8 (and not win)"?

My family seemed to strongly feel that having the 12 didn't count as being able to follow suit, so you weren't required to play it. This makes ducking ticks very easy, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Leggett
United States
Lawrenceville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This was also unclear to us when we played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game - not sure I will ever get a chance to play. I've tried to play some trick taking games with our good friends who are card players, but anything with "different powers" seems to throw them off.

Anyway, based on reading the rules, I can't imagine you would be forced to play your multi-color to follow suit instead of throwing off another card. They are basically wild cards that beat all other colors including trumps, so it seems to me the only thing that really matters is their number. It's almost like they really don't have a color just a number that can only be beat by higher numbers.

Seems like an interesting little game, but having different little decks and pulling cards for different things before shuffling etc seems a bit of a pain. Hopefully get to play it one day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.