Fred Sloniker
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
It's been a long time since I've dinked around with any CCGs, but the MLP theme is getting me at least a bit interested. I'm not sure I'll be any other players locally, though, at least that I can connect with. Any recommendations for modules for online CCG programs? I'm sure they're out there already, but I'm unfamiliar with the programs, much less the modules, so I'm not sure what's good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
easiest thing? Probably Skype or any video chat. Just point your camera down at your card play surface and you and your partner must communicate well about what is going on during play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Twentier
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
FredMSloniker wrote:
It's been a long time since I've dinked around with any CCGs, but the MLP theme is getting me at least a bit interested. I'm not sure I'll be any other players locally, though, at least that I can connect with. Any recommendations for modules for online CCG programs? I'm sure they're out there already, but I'm unfamiliar with the programs, much less the modules, so I'm not sure what's good.

OCTGN is probably the easiest CCG Tabletop program(though it may initally start with no animation), with vassal being a board game alternative. It may be possible to go through Lackey as well. I think I may try to work on an OCTGN plugin so that it can be animated, as long as the company involved doesn't take exception to someone releasing such an animal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about tradecardsonline?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.