Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted in other thread: an answer:

Rob Bell
(Dr Crow)

All of the items I listed in the Official Content Pending Publication section are intended to be published as a result of the Kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002188924/defenders-of-...

As far as I know, except for the pre-painted miniatures, all of the content from the Kickstarter is scheduled to be released as usual to retailers at some point - although backers are to be getting them months ahead of the regular retailer release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I should clarify (and have updated the other post), the stretch goal materials from that campaign are what is being sent to backers months before their retail release. The actual Minion packs may see a retail release concurrent with backer rewards shipping - not sure about that.

Keep Defending the Realm everyone! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick update, guys.

I have new information about the release of the DotR Minion Expansions. The current plan is that the expansions WILL be available for retail sale after the Kickstarter backers receive their copies. However, they will only be available thru the Eagle Games website. They will open preorders at some point before the release.

I have no new information about a retail release of the Kickstarter stretch goals.

I know the print run is relatively small so it is very possible that the expansions/stretch goals may never see a retail release thru regular distribution channels at all. If you are not a Kickstarter backer and you want these, I recommend placing a preorder when Eagle Games puts them up.

Keep Defending the Realm!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.