Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mammy Graul's card states that every time a henchman is defeated you put it in a stack next to her card. She then gets +1 difficulty to defeat for each henchman.

Does this include summoned henchman - e.g the skeleton(s) that are summoned when she is encountered ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
"Summoned things never go anywhere but back in the box when you're done with them."

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qgzb?Them-Ogres-Aint-Right-and-...

Since Mammy Graul is a necromancer though, adding summoned skeletons to her card would be kinda thematic. So do that if you're up for the added challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks - that's what I did and won Mrs Graul ended up being 26 to defeat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel GOUSSET
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
"Summoned things never go anywhere but back in the box when you're done with them."

Since Mammy Graul is a necromancer though, adding summoned skeletons to her card would be kinda thematic. So do that if you're up for the added challenge.

Except the golden rules is that cards trump the manual so they should go under her cards...

Errata needed I think, because now we have a rule that trump a card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
IKerensky wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:

Except the golden rules is that cards trump the manual so they should go under her cards...

Errata needed I think, because now we have a rule that trump a card.

The designer chimed in on the discussion, if you follow the link I posted.

Apparently the "summoned cards only go back into the box" rule should or will be added to the errata.

I agree that otherwise the Golden Rule applies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian @BoardGameMonster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamehearted wrote:
Thanks - that's what I did and won Mrs Graul ended up being 26 to defeat.

26? Easy

Ours was 46! (See the Paizo thread)

Was great fun and nice to have a really meaty challenge (I was a bit worried when we got about 15 summoned henchmen though...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also were adding the summoned henchmen. Her difficulty check was kind of irrelevant, however, compared to the 59 that Seoni rolled to beat her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.