3 Posts

Castaways» Forums » Rules

Subject: Eating, but no room for recovering energy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
conica ned
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I played this fantastic game yesterday with my 3 boys (who are 13 (twins) and 15 years old). We are Dutch we do not speak English that well. Despite this minor handicap we really liked this game a lot and we had a lot of fun. We played a complete co-op-version and it took us almost 5 houres to finish it. We won and never had so much fun while nicking a basket or pushing a cannon down the hill for a complete unknown reason.
"Yeah, let's do that."

Anyway...
During the 5 houres play, we stumbled across the following problem:
In the survival phase we were in the camp and distributed the food. There was plenty to distribute.
One of my boys had one injury. Directly under the white cube was the cube of his colour. He claimed that he was not able to eat. He took 2 injuries and lost one energy because he wasn't able to recover. I assume we have not played this correct.

Is it possible to eat without recovering any energy? In other words: Is removing a foodcube/token enough in this fase or do you have to recover in order to have a complete feedingfase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roi Espino
Spain
Vigo
Pontevedra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure he can eat of course even if he cant recover any energy.

He is simple too bruised to feel better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It IS possible to eat without recovering energy. Removing the food token is enoigh to prevent the damage, you don't have to recover energy by it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.