Matej
Slovenia
Rimske Toplice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow at 14:00 GTM+1 there will be a lightning deal. Alhambra Gold is currently priced at EUR 21,78.

Also tomorrow at 10:00 GTM+1 there will be lightning deal for Hanabi Extra, currently p priced at EUR 21,67

Link to lightning deal page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stylianos Kalaitzis
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Its Alhambra Gold with some wooden pieces and a decorated bag. The normal version is prices at 14something Euros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej
Slovenia
Rimske Toplice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanabi Extra is sold at 10,99 € (-56%)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan van Bakel
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do you (does anyone) know if Alhambra Gold is the international version? http://www.amazon.de/Queen-Games-6036-Alhmabra-Brettspiele/d... shows two pictures, I wouldn't want to end up with a German only version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Alhambra is language independent. So if you got the German version all you would need was to print the English rules which can be found here on the geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure Alhambra is fully language independent? I know I had a German version and some of the tiles were in German...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej
Slovenia
Rimske Toplice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own it, but my friend does. It's been a while since we played it and if I recall it correctly the base game is language independent. One module of one of the expansions have some cards with text on it.
Hope i didn't remembered it wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heavyriffs wrote:
Are you sure Alhambra is fully language independent? I know I had a German version and some of the tiles were in German...

I only own the base game and my understanding of "language independent" is: you can play it without understanding the language in which it is on. So, even though in my (non-gold, oversized) version has the German names on it (even though there's a version which has stars instead of names), it's still perfectly playable because all tiles of the same color have the same AND the name means nothing (unless you are color blind, in which case you just compare the name with the scoring card, which is exactly what you do with the stars).
Hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sgathan_ wrote:
Hanabi Extra is sold at 10,99 € (-56%)

Dang. I paid 15 the last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.