Subject: Suggestion to Legendary- Anit-Hero Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do love this game, but I also love teams like the Brotherhood, or the masters of evil...

Was thinking how cool it would be if Legendary came out with a version that allowed you to play a team of Anti'Heros... You would get 14 cards of Juggs, Magneto etc... and the villian cards could be sepcialy made Heroes... Mastermind could be xavier, with xmen as his always leads... etc..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An expansion based around the Thunderbolts would be an insta-buy, for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Lykken
msg tools
mb
While I wouldn't mind seeing a Villain turned Hero set (we already have Emma, Rogue and soon Spider Woman) I'm not too interested in a true Villian set.

Juggernaut
SongBird (especially since they said she would be an Avenger soon)
Polaris
Warpath

Among others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Understood sir... I just like the thought of being the evil side trying to take out the good guys...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters. --Arnold J. Rimmer--
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you check out the variant cards people have made. There are some REALLY creative people on here.

Somebody might have made something like that.

Legendary: A Marvel DBG Variant Compilation - Updated 29th November 2013
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.