Subject: Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I am very curious about this game and might kickstart it but there is very little on the kickstarter page about how the game actually plays an d what the rules are. Does anyone have a copy of the rules that can be shared so we can all take a look at them and see if this is something we want to kickstart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hpbruin wrote:
I am very curious about this game and might kickstart it but there is very little on the kickstarter page about how the game actually plays an d what the rules are. Does anyone have a copy of the rules that can be shared so we can all take a look at them and see if this is something we want to kickstart?
I couldn't find any rules beyond their proof of concept slide presentation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hawronsky
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hey guys!

We are still working on a game play video and some updated rules (The actual rule book is also in the works but our graphic designers are pretty booked with the kickstarter so expect the PDF to show up very soon after).

I can answer rules questions personally though!

Please either call me (Jason Hawronsky - Lead Designer) at 806-252-3404, or e-mail me at jason@jascogames.com

Look forward to sharing the joy of the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kefauver
United States
Saint Charles
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will we at least have a rough overview of the rules by the time the kickstarter is done, even if it's not the full rulebook? It's just... bad things have happened to people (including me) in the past, backing a game that hasn't described its rules in depth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hawronsky
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you look at Game Play the banner on the kickstarter page you can see the overview of the rules. These are a little out of date now, but we are also recording a game play video this weekend and will be updating the rules pdf soon. Fun game comes first, awesome minis are in a close second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hawronsky
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Game Play video is now up so you can check out the base rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.