Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, and welcome again to yet another round of Game of Thrones, of of the last to start in 2013.

Let me start by asking your two favors in advance:
1) Please help me by looking out for any possible mistakes and point them out if you see any
2) Please always stick to the format specified below for all PMs. Yes, for you it might be easier to simply hit "reply" or "forward" every time you want to send me something, but for me it is terrible to sort out the PMs.

I am not a native english speaker, therefore the situation might arise that due to awkward sentence structure or whatever you are not sure what I try to say. In this case, just say so and ask

Finally, nobody does anything without personal gain. My gain by moderating this game is the fun of watching strategies evolving. I do neither require nor expect you to do the following, but it would be greatly appreciated (and addionally strongly enhance my fun) if you would send a few words concerning your expectations and plannings along with your orders, bids and cards.

Enough of the prelude, back to the topic. The following rules are generally stolen from
Jayson C
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and his #42 and reworked a bit. Big thanks for him. All differences to "the usual way" will be marked in bold.

This is going to be a 6-player game with no Ravens. There will be no Tides of Battle cards. All houses will be assigned randomly and can be traded during an inital phase.This game will have several modifications to the rules. For clarity I will note them in a post below.

GUIDELINES

I. The Basics
-1. Use common sense.
0. Really use common sense! No, you really do not need a mod to resolve anything that does not involve a hidden feature (e.g. bidding). Do not wait for me to tell you to make your move, just have a look at the turn order and resolve your action when it is your turn on your own. On the other hand though, I will nevertheless post whose turn it is when posting an updated map.
1. Normal text for discussions.
2. Politics and Roleplaying are highly encouraged. ITALICIZE all of them.
3. Bold for in-game moves and actions.
4. If possible, don't edit game related stuff (actions, politics), but if you must, highlight that you edited that particular text by leaving the old text striked through. This is to clear up confusion. Someone may read your original post only once, then when you change it, he may not notice what's wrong later.
5. To make things easier, we will address each other by our House names. You may address me as moderator or just as mod.
6. All players will use banners when posting. Place them at the beginning of every post. To make them appear, type in [imageid=XXXXXXXmedium] where XXXXXXX are the following numbers:
--- 1152906 - Stark

--- 1152903 - Greyjoy

--- 1152904 - Lannister

--- 1152902 - Baratheon

--- 1152907 - Tyrell

--- 1152905 - Martell

And i will use this banner for moderatorial text:

For this banners we should give credits for
Pavel Kornilov
Russia
Syktyvkar
flag msg tools
badge
mb

II. What We Play
1. We'll be using the 2nd edition rules and board with the exceptions mentioned in point IV. If a question is not answered in the rulebook, we will use Official Responses from FFG. If that still doesn't answer the question, I will make the call.
2. The map we will use is created by
Kelly Fischer
United States
Ellendale
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
The truth is always in the last place you look
mbmbmbmbmb
who also deserved our thanks. I will use the political version of the map.
3. Tides of Battle will not be used.
4. Ravens to other players (PMs) are NOT allowed, thus forcing ALL sort of communication to be posted publicly in the thread. Lying is allowed so lie as much as you want!
5. All necessary rolls will be made via geekrolls.
6. Houses for the players also will be rolled, but you can exchange your house with another player if both of you agree.

III. How We Play
1. Let us all work together and avoid unnecessary delays. Please, check in at least once a day and do not rely on notifications/subscriptions only. On the other hand, every player should not feel forced to log in multiple times a day. You can do so, but it is definitely okay if you only check (and post in, if necessary) the thread once a day. For those who check rather often: Please accept if a player posts/checks only once a day. For those who check once a day: Please be aware that other players might be waiting for you. Refrain from long and intensive diplomatic actions if it is your turn, or log in more often if you feel that this kind of diplomacy is necessary for your play in that particular situation.
2. If you can not post in time, you should notify us here or geekmail me.
3. Geekmail me your orders, bids, and house cards. All Geekmails MUST have a subject as prescribed below. Also, be sure to send an order to ALL your territories WITH units.
--- Orders:
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - Orders
--- Bid:
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - [IT/F/KC/W] Bid: [Bid Amount]
--- House Card:
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round [Round #] - [House Name] - [Card Name]
--- Examples:
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round 1 - Stark - Orders
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round 2 - Stark - IT Bid: 5
------ AGoT PBF #145 - Round 2 - Stark - Roose Bolton
4. After sending me your orders/bid via geekmail, go to the thread and post that you have done so. This will do a lot to help the game keep moving along.
5. During Combat Phase, we will use the following steps:
--- a. The attacker calculates and posts both his and the defender's combat strength. This includes BOTH their initial strength (combat strength of participating units), order modifier (+2, +1, +0, or -1), and initial support.
--- b. Both attacker and defender then asks for support from other houses. Those who wish to support any side should declare it by posting a message in the thread. If support has been declared, the supporter recomputes and posts both parties' modified combat strength.
--- c. The attacker Geekmails me his chosen house card and informs everyone by posting that he has already sent his house card to the mod.
--- d. The defender Geekmails me his chosen house card AND posts it in the thread.
--- e. The attacker reveals his house card by posting it in the thread.
--- f. The attacker or defender may now decide if he will use his Valyrian Steel Blade token.
--- g. Anyone may now recompute and post the final combat strength of both parties. Combat resolution follows.
--- Notes:
------ Steps (b & f) are optional and may be skipped.
------ In the interest of speeding things up, the attacker may skip Step b and proceed with Step c. In this case, support from other houses can still be declared as long as the defender has not yet geekmailed me his house card (Step d). All support declared after step d will no longer count.
------ In Step g, anyone may resolve the combat without waiting for the mod.
------ Calculation example for copy and paste, modify it according to the current battle:

Battle for Moat Caitlin
Baratheon
Initial Strength = 3 (1 KN, 1 FM)
Order = -1
Support = 0
Card = Send to mod
=========
Total = 2

Tyrell
Initial Strength = 1 (1 FM)
Order = +1
Support = 1 (1 SH)
Card = ??
=========
Total = 3

6. Feel free to take your next action if you feel it won't affect what's currently going on, but refrain from doing so in public. Although your action might not be affected by what is happening before your turn, your action might very well affect those who are before you. Therefore, please send me your OOT-actions via Geekmail and I'll process them at the appropriate time. Conditional orders are very much welcome. Should you notice before me that your turn is due, feel free to copy&paste from the geekmail.
7. On changing your mind, I will accept updates/changes to orders/bids until I have orders/bids from each person. If the last person I was waiting for already submitted their orders, then no orders can be changed. Marches, support and leaving or not leaving a PT can NOT be withdrawn/altered once they are posted in bold.
7b. Under special circumstances and/or if all players agree, marches, support declarations or leaving a PT or not CAN be changed though. If a situation qualifies for special circumstances or not is up to the judgement of the mod.

8. If you see something wrong--either that I did incorrectly or another player--let us know right away! I will do my best to correct any mistakes as fairly as possible.

IV. House rules
1. Not enough order tokens: This rule will be ignored completely in order to keep a nice pace. Should this situation arise and you notice that the players after you on the IT-track have not yet submitted their orders, it will be considered though as good gaming style to inform them which areas did not receive an order.
2. CP*-orders: I will assume by default that you want your CP* order to be resolved as your last CP-order, thus mustering later than another player with a lower ranking on the IT-track but with less CP-orders. Should you wish to forfeit this advantage, please say so explicitely either in your orders or at any point during the action phase, but before the mustering happens.
3. Dark Wings, Dark Words: Unblocked harbors with ships WILL grant a PT when the GoT-option of this card is chosen.
4. Faulty order placement: This part is shamelessly stolen from
Anton Chukhnov
Russia
Saint-Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
who did a great job working out what to do in this case. I always check if your orders are legal. Nevertheless it can still happen that a faulty order slips through. Should this happen, we will proceed this way:

a) if a player has more special orders on the map than allowed, extra orders are downgraded (if possible) according to alphabetical area order.
b) extra special orders, forbidden orders (Westeros deck III) or too many orders of a kind (e.g. having three standard support orders) left on the map after step a) are completely removed in alphabetical way
c) if after step 2 or by players mistake there are areas without orders those areas are filled, again in alphabetical orders.
Firts defence orders are placed, then raids, then support, then march and then CP.

Those rules, as I feel, are ideal to prevent abusing extra special orders by players (not by mod, though). Every wrong order set has strictly one way to be reworked into a correct order set.
Adding orders in empty areas I need to prevent abusing again - correct order set must contain orders for all avaible areas. For example, player may try to avoid placing a CP order in a raidable area or something like that.

V. Last, but not least words
Let's have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: AGoT 2nd ed. PBF #145: Every flight begins with a fall
Appendix I - special variant rules

This game is centered around the wildlings. In this game, they will be much more of a threat and much meaner if they really make their way into Westeros. This is partially countered by giving additional benefit to the Iron Throne track.

1.) Westeros decks
Deck III of the Westeros deck will be altered and a forth deck will be added. Basically the "Wildlings attack" cards in deck III will be replaced by "Wildlings increase two steps in strength" cards. Deck IV will contain "Wildlings attack with a leader" and further "Wildlings increase in strength" cards. An exact breakdown can be found below.

2.) Wildling strength
Quite simple: The wildlings strength increases in steps of three up to a maximum of 24.

3.) Wildling leaders
The wildlings will have leaders. Whenever a wildling attack happens because of a card in deck IV, they will gain a random bonus ranging from 0 to 4 to their strength AFTER the bidding has taken place. The bonus will be weighted same as the house card distribution: 1x +4, 1x +3, 2x +2, 2x +1, 1x +0.

4.) Wildlings attack because of maximum strength
If the wildlings attack because their strength reaches 24, they will become too impatient, immediately appoint a leader and immediately attack with a leader.

5.) Low wildlings strength
Whenever the base attack strength of the wildlings is lower than 12 it is 12.

6.) Wildlings victory
First, the normal effects of a wildlings victory will be resolved (depanding on the wildling card). Then, an addional pillaging effect will come into play which will either void all barrels and crowns on one to three random regions for two turns (if the region contains no stronghold or castle) or void the stronghold/castle for two turns, allowing no mustering there . Also this will mean that this region will not be worth a victory point for the duration of the necessary repairs (and also not count as a castle/stronghold for the effects of a siege engine). The amount of regions effected depands on the amount of PTs which were lacking to prevail over the Wildlings:
1-3 missing PTs => one region
4-6 missing PTs => two regions
7+ missing PTs => three regions

Clarifications: The pillaging can hit anyone, not only the lowest bidders. It comes fully random with the exclusion of neutral and sea areas. Also a pillaging cannot hit an area which is already pillaged - the wildlings are not stupid and know where loot is and where they have just recently been.

7.) Iron Throne track
To counter the increased wildling strength, the IT track will have an addional benefit. Whenever a wildling bid is due, the higher ranking players on the IT track will get an automatic bonus on their bid. The bonus is distributed similarly to the stars on the KC track, which means:
1. & 2.: +3 PTs
3.: +2 PTs
4.: +1 PT

Clarification: This bonus also applies when it comes to determining the lowest/highest bidder(s). So e.g. if you are currently on the third position on the IT track and bid 8 PTs to fend off wildlings it will be treated as if you bid 10 PTs.

Wildling pillaging: Overview of area-numbers

1 = Castle Black
2 = Karhold
3 = Stony Shore
4 = Winterfell
5 = White Harbor
6 = Widow's Watch
7 = Flint's Finger
8 = Greywater Watch
9 = Moat Cailin
10 = eagard
11 = The Twins
12 = The Fingers
13 = Pyke
14 = Riverrun
15 = Mountains of the Moon
16 = Eyrie
17 = Lannisport
18 = Stoney Sept
19 = Harrenhal
20 = Crackclaw Point
21 = Dragonstone
22 = Searoad Marches
23 = Blackwater
24 = King's Landing
25 = Highgarden
26 = The Reach
27 = Kingswood
28 = Dornish Marches
29 = Boneway
30 = Storm's End
31 = Oldtown
32 = Three Towers
33 = Prince's Pass
34 = Yronwood
35 = Sunspear
36 = Starfall
37 = Salt Shore
38 = Arbor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: AGoT 2nd ed. PBF #145: A long summer always meant a long winter to come
Appendix II - Cards info

Stolen from AGoT 2ed PBF #36.

House Cards

Westeros Cards

Westeros Deck I
3 x Supply (adjust supply)
3 x Mustering (muster units)
2 x Thrones of Blades* (Iron Throne holder chooses Mustering or Supply or none)
1 x Last Days of Summer* (nothing happens)
1 x Winter is Coming (reshuffle)
* = Wildlings increase in power

Westeros Deck II
3 x Clash of Kings (bid power tokens on influence tracks)
3 x Game of Thrones (gain power tokens)
2 x Dark Wings, Dark Words* (Messenger Raven holder chooses COK or GOT or none)
1 x Last Days of Summer* (nothing happens)
1 x Winter is Coming (reshuffle)

Westeros Deck III
3 x Wildlings gather** (Wildlings increase by two steps in power)
1 x Sea of Storms* (no raid orders)
1 x Rains of Autumn* (no +1 march orders)
1 x Feast for Crows* (no consolidate power orders)
1 x Web of Lies* (no support orders)
1 x Storm of Swords* (no defence orders)
2 x Put to the Sword (Valyrian Steel holder chooses ROA or StOSw or none)

Westeros Deck IV
4 x Wildlings attack with a leader*
2 x Silence beyond the wall (nothing happens)
3 x Cold Winter*
1 x The Others are coming** (Wildlings increase two steps in power)

edit: All outcomes which affect the wildlings strength are now marked with asterisks like in the other decks.

Wildling Cards
Massing on the Milkwater
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: If he has more than one House card in his hand, he must discard all cards except for the card with the lowest combat strength. If he has only one card, he must discard this card, does not refresh his hand and may not play a house card in the next battle. After that he refreshes his hand except for the card discarded due to this effect.
Second lowest bidder: If he has more than one House card in his hand, he must discard all cards with the highest combat strength. If he has only one house card in his hand, he suffers a -1 CS penalty during his next battle.
Everyone else: If they have more than one House card in their hand, they must choose and discard one of those cards.

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: Chooses to either a) Gain a copy of a House card which is currently in any players discard pile or b) Returns his entire House card discard pile into his hand.
Second highest bidder: Returns his entire House card discard pile into his hand.

A King Beyond the Wall
Wildlings win
Second lowest bidder: Resolve this first (as an exception to the normal wildling card resolution order): Moves his tokens to the lowest position of every influence track.
Lowest bidder: Moves his tokens to the lowest position of every influence track. Also place a wildling pillaging token with a duration of two rounds on his home area.
Everyone else: In turn order, each player chooses either his highest or second highest ranking influence track and moves his token to the lowest position of that track.

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: Moves his token to the top of one influence track of his choice, then takes the appropriate dominance token (standard effect).
Second highest bidder: May place a wildling pillaging token on any one area of his choice.

Mammoth Riders
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Your home area gets immediately attacked with a strength of 3+(wildling attack strength/3), but at least 8, and three sword icons. The owner of this territory may play a house card for this battle. Routed units are treated as not-routed. If the wildlings win, retreat occurs as normal. After that, place a wildling garrison on the area with a strength of {wildling attack strength/3}, minimum 3, on the area.
Second lowest bidder: Your home area gets immediately attacked with a strength of {wildling attack strength/3}, but at least 5, and two sword icons. The owner of this territory may play a house card for this battle. Routed units are treated as not-routed. If the wildlings win, retreat occurs as normal.
Everyone else: Destroy two of your units anywhere (standard effect).

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: May retrieve one house card of his choice from his discard pile. Until the end of the next Westeros phase, gain control of a dominance token of your choice.
Second highest bidder: May retrieve one house card of his choice from his discard pile.

Rattleshirt's Raiders
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Is reduced 2 positions on the supply track (no lower than 0). (standard effect)
Second lowest bidder: Same as lowest bidder.
Everyone else: Is reduced 1 position on the supply track (no lower than 2).

Then: Reconcile armies to their new Supply limits.

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: Is increased one position on the supply track (no higher than 6). May place one more special order than normally eligable each turn until the next clash of kings (DWDW used for CoK counts as well) or wildling attack.
Second highest bidder: Is increased one position on the supply track (no higher than 4)

Silence at the Wall
Wildlings win
Everyone: Takes a deep breath, calms down, then calls a celebration for having been lucky.

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: May decide to which strength the wildlings are reduced: 0, 3 or 6.

Preemptive Raid
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Either destroy 3 units or move down 3 spots on the highest influence track
Everyone else: Nothing happens

Then: Wildlings immediately attack again with a leader and {the strength of the previous attack or 15, whichever is higher}

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: Wildlings attack immediately attack again with a leader and {the strength of the previous attack or 12, whichever is higher}. You do not participate in the bidding against this attack (nor do you receive any rewards or penalties - should the wildlings win the second attack and one of your areas is chosen for pillaging, it will immediately be rerolled).

Crow Killers
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Destroys all his siege engines. Replaces all of his knights with available Footmen. Any knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
Second lowest bidder: Replaces all of his knights with available footmen. Any knight unable to be replaced is destroyed.
Everyone else: Replaces two of their knights with available footmen. Any knight unable to be replaced is destroyed (standard effect).

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: May immediately replace up to two of his footmen, anywhere, with available knights. Gains a dragonglass shield until the next clash of kings (DWDW used for CoK counts as well) or wildling attack. The dragonglass shield can be used the same way as the VSB, but only when defending.
Second highest bidder: May immediately replace one of his footmen, anywhere, with an available knight.

The Horde Descends
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Choose one of your castles or strongholds with your most units and destroy two of them. Retreat all remaining units from this area. If you cannot retreat legally but own your home area, place the retreating units in your home area, otherwise destroy the retreating units. Place two wildling footmen in the area. The wildlings will never split and receive a march order +1 and attack a random adjacent territory with a leader bonus each turn.
Second lowest bidder: Destroys two of his units anywhere.
Everyone else: Destroys two of their units anywhere (standard effect).

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: May muster (following normal mustering rules) in any one castle or stronghold he controls. He also gains one additional CS in one battle this round, but this must be declared after support has been called for.

Skinchanger Scout
Wildlings win
Lowest bidder: Discard all PT (standard effect).
Second lowest bidder: Discard all PT.
Everyone else: Discard two PT (standard effect)

Night's Watch wins
Highest bidder: Choose: a) Take one PT from every other player. After that, gain two additional PT or b) Look at the top 3 cards of the Wildlings Deck. Put any number of them at the bottom of the deck, and the rest back on the top in the order of your choice.
Second highest bidder: You get the benefit which the highest bidder did not choose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron T
Guatemala
or Western New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Me Please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Richard
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm out, but this appears interesting. I think I'll follow this game to see how it goes.

Thanks for the invite Alex!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gwvsjohn
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm way at the bottom of the wait list, but I'd be happy to join this game if you need another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gwvsjohn wrote:
I'm way at the bottom of the wait list, but I'd be happy to join this game if you need another.

Ah, good thing that you point this out: I sent out invitations to the top 19 players on the waitlist who are - according to their player profiles - open for a variant game. Six of them have chosen to play in #144, five have declined, one has accepted for this game. This leaves five spots and 7 possible players. Judging by my recent experiences, we will definitely need alternates.

So for all who read this: If you want to be an alternate for this game and have not been invited directly, just post in this thread..

Alternates will fill up the remaining player spots in order of posting here - first come, first serve - of course only after the invitation period has passed - ~36 hours are remaining. I will keep this post updated.

Confirmed players
1. art321
2. Svante
3. charemski

Alternates
1. gwsjohn
2. kevmaniac
3. vladnucl
4. Commander Keen
998. Irony Thrown
999. sj02022
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Svante Hedström
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in, why not :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Richard
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Alex,

Even though I've officially declined because I accepted your other invite I will play in this game if you need a 6th player. I think it would be too cool to pass up if I get the chance to sneak in. Don't put me on the alternate list though so others have a chance to sign up first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Georgiev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I would like to play this variant if there is a free slot

Happy New Year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steek Hutsey
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This variant looks quite promising I'm not gonna ask for a spot because a) you appear to be full already and b) i think it's fair to leave a spot for other people, BUT i'm gonna throw in a suggestion:
since this game will be all about the Wildlings, what about spicing up the Wildling deck with a couple custom made cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjartan Nickelsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Happy New year everyone!

I would like to join this game, if you still have an open spot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Alright, all possible spots for alternates are filled. Therefore the list of alternates is closed. We will still wait though for ~12 hours until the invitational period for the regular invitees is over.

Soul Potato wrote:
This variant looks quite promising I'm not gonna ask for a spot because a) you appear to be full already and b) i think it's fair to leave a spot for other people, BUT i'm gonna throw in a suggestion:
since this game will be all about the Wildlings, what about spicing up the Wildling deck with a couple custom made cards?

Actually this is a nice idea. I will work on something. If you like, everyone may submit suggestions via PM. You may be a bit meaner for wildling losses than usual, but the bonus for victories should still be around the same level as the normal cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Charem
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks unpredictable and I need more explanations like:

Does the fourth Westeros deck contain 7 Wildlings attacks with a leader and 3 cards with increasing their strenght?

Did you play this variant before? I have feeling that distribution of cards in Westeros IV will make Wildlings attack more, but with not a big Wildling strenght.

Anyways, I'm in with a pleasure - thanks for invitation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

charemski wrote:
Does the fourth Westeros deck contain 7 Wildlings attacks with a leader and 3 cards with increasing their strenght?

No, it contains 4x attack, 2x nothing happens, 4x addional strength increase.

charemski wrote:
Did you play this variant before? I have feeling that distribution of cards in Westeros IV will make Wildlings attack more, but with not a big Wildling strenght.

No, we will find out together how well this works. But the wildlings will definitely gain much more strength than usual: Deck III is except for Put to the Sword a guaranteed increase and deck IV will either increase their strength further or make them attack with bonus strength. Also each step means +3 strength in contrast to the usual +2 strength - I am actually a bit afraid that I made them too strong

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Charem
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfandDragon wrote:

No, it contains 4x attack, 2x nothing happens, 4x addional strength increase.

Ahh, I missed it somehow. That way is more balanced (less attacks and more strength increasing) and it may work the way you expect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex WolfandDragon
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Alright, the invitational period is over. Therefore the first three alternates move up, meaning that we will have the following

Player roster:
art321
Svante
charemski
gwsjohn
kevmaniac
vladnucl

Let us begin with the rolling of houses:
art321 -> 1custom6{Greyjoy; Lannister; Tyrell; Martell; Baratheon; Stark} -> ( Tyrell) -> ( Tyrell)
Svante -> 1custom5{Greyjoy; Lannister; Martell; Baratheon; Stark} -> ( Baratheon) -> ( Baratheon)
charemski -> 1custom4{Greyjoy; Lannister; Martell; Stark} -> ( Lannister) -> ( Lannister)
gwsjohn -> 1custom3{Greyjoy; Martell; Stark} -> ( Greyjoy) -> ( Greyjoy)
kevmaniac -> 1custom2{Martell; Stark} -> ( Martell) -> ( Martell)
vladnucl -> 1custom1{Stark} -> ( Stark) -> ( Stark)

All lords, the game has now officially begun. You have now 48 hours to trade houses and/or conduct initial diplomacy if you wish so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 480978. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom6{Greyjoy; Lannister; Tyrell; Martell; Baratheon; Stark} =
  • ( Tyrell) =
  • ( Tyrell)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:31 am
  • [+]
  • 480979. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom5{Greyjoy; Lannister; Martell; Baratheon; Stark} =
  • ( Baratheon) =
  • ( Baratheon)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:32 am
  • [+]
  • 480980. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom4{Greyjoy; Lannister; Martell; Stark} =
  • ( Lannister) =
  • ( Lannister)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:33 am
  • [+]
  • 480981. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom3{Greyjoy; Martell; Stark} =
  • ( Greyjoy) =
  • ( Greyjoy)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:33 am
  • [+]
  • 480982. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom2{Martell; Stark} =
  • ( Martell) =
  • ( Martell)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:34 am
  • [+]
  • 480983. WolfandDragon
  • 1custom1{Stark} =
  • ( Stark) =
  • ( Stark)
  • Thu Jan 2, 2014 2:34 am
Aaron T
Guatemala
or Western New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Lord Tyrell checking in. I am happy with my house. Welcome all and cheers to no Wildling Victories!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Svante Hedström
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to change my house. Am playing another PBF where I am Baratheon, so anything else would be preferable (although my last choice would be Tyrell). Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Charem
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to take Baratheon as I never played that house at PBF formula. Although Lannister is interesting challenge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gwvsjohn
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I'm happy with Greyjoy, but if Martell, Baratheon or Stark wanted to switch, I'd be open (played Lannister and Tyrell in my last 2 games)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Svante Hedström
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charemski wrote:
I would like to take Baratheon as I never played that house at PBF formula. Although Lannister is interesting challenge

Let's make a switch then, I'll take Lannister and you take Baratheon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Charem
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Stannis Baratheon checking in. Let's beat those savage Wildlings!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Boy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's a pity I got the invitation right on the new year's vacation, I would've loved to join.
Unfortunately it's only now that I got home and to a internet connection.

Anyways, Have fun guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gwvsjohn
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools

Lord Lannister,

The Ironborn have always desired a peaceful, independent existence on our islands. We bear no ill will towards the people of Casterly Rock. As such, I believe a treaty of peace between our great houses will be mutually beneficial. I propose the following terms:

The Golden Sound shall remain Lannister territory.
Ironman's Bay and the Sunset Sea are the Ironborn waters.

Seagard, the seat of our ancestral foes the Mallisters belongs to Greyjoy, as will all territory east of the Green Fork.
Riverrun, as well as all territory south of Seagard and west of the Green Fork shall be Lannister lands.

What do you say?

Sincerely,
Balon Greyjoy, King of the Iron Islands

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [31] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.