Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a four player game, there are two recruiting planks open, one has space for two workers, the other has space for four workers.

During the worker placement phase, can multiple players place workers on the same recruiting plank, i.e. can all four players place one worker on the "four" plank, or is it first come first claimed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Tharp
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hobby game designer, please print and play my games!
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 and the four refer to player count. If playing with 2 or 3 players you would only be able to use the 2+ plank, with four players you also play with the 4 plank. Each plank only holds one worker just like everywhere else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Ryan said above, in a 4 player game , only two plank spots for two workers are available ( blank off the 3rd spot with a token from the colour not in use).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response, man was I playing that rule wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of workers allowed per plank is 1 per red circle/square outline (generally 1 worker per plank). You'll never have to stack workers on top of each other to fit them on a plank - there's always a well/outline for workers to go on.

If you have to stack them to make them fit, then that's probably illegal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.