Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Georgi Gerasimov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello from Bulgaria,

I have question regarding the mist token and when it's open. In our local translated edition the text says that if you end your turn on mist token, you must open it up.

I searched on Internet and found some things, which say that if you pass territory with a mist token, you must open it right now.

If I'm thinking right enough, mist itself is something, which makes your movement harder, so it's more logical (and hard laugh ) to stop when you connect to mist territory.

Thanks a lot for the responses and have a nice New Year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fotrich Trucks
msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Exact rules of the mist token
The german rules say you have to open the mist token when you end your movement in an area with mist token. You may not open the mist token if you only pass through the area similar to the wells and the fighting: You have to stop to take action in an area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
Truce7 wrote:
...In our local translated edition the text says that if you end your turn on mist token, you must open it up....

That is the confirmed rule from the designer. You can run through the mist as long as you are happy and see nothing. Only when you stop the mist catches up with you and you turn the token.
BTW you can use the scope also only when stopping, so even with it it is a slow walk through the mist to avoid surprises.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black dog
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfram wrote:
BTW you can use the scope also only when stopping

Or before starting to move (if someone sent it to you).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.