Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
coony
Romania
Timisoara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get this promo?
Or if anyone has a spare or is willing to sell it, please leave me a private message.

I looked in many places but wasn't able to find one.

Thanks and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stepen Street
United Kingdom
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mb
I haven't got any actual confirmation that this is correct, but see this Amazon review - http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/RI5LAAZOOI5PF/ref=cm_cr_dp_ti...

It seems that the card comes with the limited edition strategy guide for the game. Whether this is correct, and whether this card comes with all copies, I couldn't tell you. The cheapest I've found this LE Strategy Guide online is at foyles.co.uk, at just over £15, but I'm UK-based.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stepen Street
United Kingdom
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

I can confirm that the limited edition Bioshock Infinite Strategy Guide I ordered from foyles.co.uk came shrinkwrapped with the Enraged Songbird (and a little gimicky Bird/Cage Key). The ISBN, if that helps, is 9780744014600.

I should add that I think Foyles have sold out now, but I purchased it for just under £15 - though this is rather a lot to pay if you don't intend to get some use out of the computer game strategy guide too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stone
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one that I don't really want. I bought the guide for the video game, but have no real interest in the board game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo is now available in the boardgame geek store!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.