Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Romolo o Remo?» Forums » News

Subject: Romolo o Remo to be distrubuted in North America by Golden Egg Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.goldenegggames.com/#!romolo-o-remo/cn49

I posted this in another thread in the forums, but so it doesn't get overlooked I'm posting a seperate thread here.

Back on December 5th it looks like Golden Egg Games announced this exclusive north american distribution deal, but I can't find anything about it here on the geek. It's a great announcement, so I'm not sure why someone at Golden Egg wouldn't have posted about it here

Pre-orders cost about $70 shipped, so similar to what it would have cost from Giochix. No details about a release date or general distribution, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elad Goldsteen
Israel
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel,

Thanks for getting ahead and posting the thread.
I will make a proper announcement in the upcoming days with more information about availability and pre-order details.

Thanks for our partners at Giochix and we are very excited about the upcoming release of Romolo o Remo?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any news on this? Looking forward to getting the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.