Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy the game Basari and would love to pick up the card game. Will this be getting released in North America?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to order this from Amazon.de and it won't ship to U.S. address. Hopefully, that means that someone is picking it up to publish in English.

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendahl Johnson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KenH wrote:
I tried to order this from Amazon.de and it won't ship to U.S. address. Hopefully, that means that someone is picking it up to publish in English.

Ken

I've found this means it's not being sold by Amazon but by an individual seller who chooses not to ship to No America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
kendahlj wrote:
KenH wrote:

Ken

I've found this means it's not being sold by Amazon but by an individual seller who chooses not to ship to No America.

Not in this case ("Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon"), but they occasionally have marked things as not shippable to the US and then changed it after a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
Not in this case ("Verkauf und Versand durch Amazon"), but they occasionally have marked things as not shippable to the US and then changed it after a few days.

Good point, Dan. I guess I'll keep trying. In the meantime, the Qwixx card game will no longer ship to the U.S. and a few days ago it was OK.

Grrr. The fun of dealing with Amazon.de I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pee di Moor
Netherlands
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shall I see if I can help you guys?

If I order from Amazon.de over 20 euros (3x Basari Karten=27 eur) then shipping to me is free.
I can then send it as a letter to you. I weighted my basari Karten and it weighs 190 grams. If I understand it correctly that would mean that shipping it to US as a letter would cost 5,25 eur.

Let me know if that would interest you ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be great! If you can find a way to package the game so it can be shipped that way...

Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Dave about this at TimeWellSpentGames, and he said that he will order some copies of this in his next import order. (May or June)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be great. There are English rules available now on NSV's website so there is nothing preventing someone from playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.