Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how can I get the 4 promo cards which were released for the game (Mars, Ceres, Skadi and and the Norns)?

They were offered to the KS backers, but isn't there any other way of getting them?

Thanks and Happy New Year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Nunes
Portugal
Odivelas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent them another e-mail asking for Barbarossa & El Alamein English editions, Kanzume Goddess promo cards and Tanto Cuore promo cards (the ones which weren't released in English so far).

I'll post the update here if I get any response. There shall be hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
I'm interessed too !
If someone can scan theses cards in jpg format i will take too
(in real format 8.8 x 6.3 cm)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a preliminary response from Amanda K some hours after sending the e-mail.

"I'm inquiring about your requests, and I'll let you know the answers as soon as I find out
thank you for all of your support!"

Fingers crossed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
We can find Ceres and Mars in jpeg and in the good format (8.8 x 6.3) (search in google images) but the two others Norns and Skadi are in too bad quality.

If you can get them it will be great !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Fred for the update!

Here's the info gently provided by Amanda K:

Quote:
No. We never. Ever. Sell. Promos.

And no, we can't get un-translated cards.

After some more questions, she replied:

Quote:
As for Barbabrosa, we need to sort out some things. I don't know much about el alamein.

keep up with us on Facebook for updates!
thanks,
Amanda

So the news are not that good, but ther can be hope for Barbarossa at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
I sent a message for the people who has put these picture in this topic :

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/999352/north-goddess

I hope he answer and he can do the scan of these two cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
For the moment, nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
cry never receve a response from this guy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
If you are good in photoshop you can try to "make" theses cards...

We allready have 2/4 (50% it's better than nothing)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulisses Silva de Sousa
Brazil
Fortaleza
CE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys send me an e-mail requesting the promos(ulisses_angra@hotmail.com)
I can send you a pdf file of the 4 promos I've made in the photoshop.
Amanda said I can't post the pdf file here in BGG because it would be a violation of their contract (I don't understand why...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
Thanks and done !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slump Robotnik
France
flag msg tools
Hi guys, I use this thread because I have a similar question and I don't want to flood the forum.

I saw we can get Mars and Ceres promo cards by buying directly on the Japanime Games website, but I'm in France and shipping fees are just... wrong. I mean, I'm certainly not paying 80$ for a DBG.

Problem is, even if I can found the base game on Cardhaus at 35$ shipping costs included, they don't have the promo cards with it, and that bothers me because I'm the type of guy who make a collection out of everything he has. I guess I can have Skadi and the Norns at the next Japan Expo, but as Mars and Ceres were originally a KS gift, I don't know if there is another way to get them.

Maybe you know if it's really an exclusivity of their shop or if some other shops can have them ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
mbmbmbmbmb
Slump92 wrote:
Hi guys, I use this thread because I have a similar question and I don't want to flood the forum.

I saw we can get Mars and Ceres promo cards by buying directly on the Japanime Games website, but I'm in France and shipping fees are just... wrong. I mean, I'm certainly not paying 80$ for a DBG.

Problem is, even if I can found the base game on Cardhaus at 35$ shipping costs included, they don't have the promo cards with it, and that bothers me because I'm the type of guy who make a collection out of everything he has. I guess I can have Skadi and the Norns at the next Japan Expo, but as Mars and Ceres were originally a KS gift, I don't know if there is another way to get them.

Maybe you know if it's really an exclusivity of their shop or if some other shops can have them ?

I don't know. I know CoolStuff doesn't have them.

I live in a place where there aren't so many board game events, so I'll have to plan on going to an event abroad to secure some promos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marquis DeSade
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted the very nice gentleman above, offering his photoshop-created versions, and the cards look great! Since the promo gods aren't shuffled into the main deck, I don't have any problem printing these out, sleeving them, and just using them with the other gods. I'd highly recommend folks saving themselves the price and hassle, and just color print them yourselves.

/I've got a bad, DIY attitude about companies that make it needlessly difficult to acquire promo materials
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slump Robotnik
France
flag msg tools
Guess I will have to take the one from Cardhaus and wait for this summer to see if they are selling promo cards at the Japan Expo.

Depending on the availability and prices I think I will get some extra to sell them here if someone is interested. Will tell you that early July.

Thanks anyway !

EDIT : Dolono --> Yeah, if really I don't find them at conventions I will do that but since I did not look for them for too long I will wait a little longer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
Slump92 wrote:

Do like me and Marquis DeSade : contact Ulisses, and print theses card.

I was like you : french and no way i want to pay a fortune to have these card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Medvinskiy
United States
Folcroft
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have these promos. If anyone interested, geekmail me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Augusto E. Rodrigues
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the game scanned for using it in Cardwarden, promos included. If someone needs a specific card just PM me and i can send it to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff

Kansas
msg tools
Anyone know the value of Mars and Ceres in the actual real cards? (Not scanned or printed)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.