Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hey guys, I'm looking for a con to attend between about April 18 to About May 20. Some date in the time range. I've checked the con calendar out and don't really see anything. I'm interested in playing board games mostly, but other things that happen at cons are perfectly fine as well. Wife will be giving birth in late June and I figure those are safe dates (and I can't go any earlier). Seems all the major board gaming cons happen in July and after... and I can guarantee you my wife will not be letting anywhere out of town for the first 6 months at least (after birth of the baby). Anyway, the closer to Orlando the better, but I can travel for free pretty much, so anywhere in the US is a possibility. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Celina
United States
University City
MO
flag msg tools
mb
May 15th-18th is Geekway to the West in St. Louis.

http://geekway2west.com/GeekwayRegister.html

Go register now! Early Bird pricing is over on January 13th. ($35! How can you beat that??)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Baker
United States
Waycross
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Come and check out Gnomecon 2014!
http://gnomecon.org/gaming/game-library/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan
United States
Shaker Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mb
hey guys! thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely look into them and see what I can swing. Appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hinkel
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Midwest Gaming Classic April 12th and 13th Brookfield Wisconsin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.