Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mb
TURFMASTER - Such beautiful bits! Great looking board and nice individually player-colored cards with matching dice. The game is good - although a little slow as you are wanting the little horses to speed around the track - instead this game is about gaining a few squares here and there - and so it's slow progress but interesting watching the horses move through the turns and try to obtain the best position. I think the more the merrier - I've heard it said that it is one of the few good race games that will handle up to 8 players. Can't wait to try the more interesting expansion tracks and the steeplechase version! Rob won - we had 6 players and only played 2 races (instead of the recommended 3).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.