David McCartney
United States
Delaware
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, my BGG Secret Santa this year picked me up the top game on my list, PACG. Because of this I'd held off acquiring anything for the game until I knew what was headed my way. I was quite stoked to receive the Base + Character Expansions, and now I've managed to acquire all the promos... except a Fire Sneeze.

Anyone have an extra or willing to trade?

Thanks!
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
How many promo's are there so far?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 I think
Poog of Zarongel
Fire Sneeze
Blessing of Zarongel
Dance with Squealy Nord
Birdcruncher Crown

There's another few to come with the future packs - a weapon, an armor, and a monster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
medwards wrote:
5 I think
Poog of Zarongel
Fire Sneeze
Blessing of Zarongel
Dance with Squealy Nord
Birdcruncher Crown

There's another few to come with the future packs - a weapon, an armor, and a monster.

Are they all to be added when you add the first expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they said they can all be mixed in as soon as you start Burnt Offerings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Scott
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck! I wish I could help, but that's one of the ones that I need as well. I have an extra Squealy Nord and Birdcruncher Crown, but can't seem to get my hands on the others without paying the ridiculous prices on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Throknor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the first ones have run out, but I don't recall where I saw that. Possibly on paizo's site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe any of us who joined the party late (count me in) will find it very hard to obtain the earlier promos especially since there are gamers out there talking about wanting to having multiples of each card. I too would like to obtain a Fire Sneeze and Blessing of Zarongel but I think these two seem to be the most requested. Probably there are player out there using multiples of these cards on a single character. So I doubt the situation and availability of these cards will get any better unless someone out there is sitting on a few boxes of these cards. Poog, because he is a character may be slightly easier to find as I can't see a reason for gamers to have more than one of these attached to their characters.

Who knows if we are lucky some day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
David,

I'm wounded you did not come to me first.

I can pass along a Fire Sneeze the next time we meet for games. Keep the Squealy Nord. It's a nice barrier to have two of when playing. Catch that piggy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McCartney
United States
Delaware
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cashtool wrote:
David,

I'm wounded you did not come to me first.

I can pass along a Fire Sneeze the next time we meet for games. Keep the Squealy Nord. It's a nice barrier to have two of when playing. Catch that piggy!

I was trying to strike out on my own! Instead... I just struck out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.