Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Can an officer, or first sarge, chit be hit by enemy fire?

If they end up on a card with a platoon, do they draw a card to see if they are hit I mean?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Holz
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, as they are units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, really? Yikes. I just had 2 of my Platoon commanders turn into quivering piles of Casuality then. Guess this game is over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Phillips
United States
Montague
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Icedanno wrote:
Ouch, really? Yikes. I just had 2 of my Platoon commanders turn into quivering piles of Casuality then. Guess this game is over

Yep - can be painful... I am always very careful about sending Platoon leaders forward into cards that are under fire or might trigger enemy placement though sometimes necessary. I would rather send out a squad or fire team to scout. Once under fire though... well not much you can do but hope they are under some cover. The most leaders I have ever lost at once was in Korea during the Heat events. Just moving units causes casualties. Ouch. BUT I'd play it out. What a great narrative! See what your boys will do without the platoon leaders - it did often happen in reality no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Mixer
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Link for the win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ug.. my brave boys tried to press on, but ran into an hidden 88.

2dn and 3rd platoon now consist of mostly casuality markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.