Subject: Few questions about being in the black. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Hasted
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Ya'l

1. If I complete a delivery job for $900 do I have to give the entire crew their cut or just the equipped crew?

2. Can you load passengers/cargo from any location?

3. Same as above but for Contraband/fugitive.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The entire crew.

2. Only where you are working a job that allows you to do that (where they are waiting for you). That's why its so nice to come across something from a Nav card!

3. Same as above. Losing them to the Alliance then is a pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Farrington
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook Pg. 14 wrote:
When a Job is completed successfully, your Crew expects to get their Cut, whether they worked the Job or not.

Rulebook Pg. 13 wrote:
If you’ve Loaded Cargo, Contraband, Passengers or Fugitives on to your ship as part of a Job and subsequently lose them, you’re on your own to replace them. You can’t return to the Pick Up location to get more!.

Some of the navigation cards will have cargo or contraband available if you need to replace. If you are solid with Ammon Duul, you can load unlimited passengers and fugitives during a deal action at the Space Bazaar. Of course, you can always use the items gained from a job to complete a different job that pays more, etc.

Have fun!
A.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Hasted
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
1. The entire crew.

2. Only where you are working a job that allows you to do that (where they are waiting for you). That's why its so nice to come across something from a Nav card!

Thanks guys! Half way through my first solo run.

So if I have crew wanting a cut of $1300, do you pay what you can and disgruntle the others?

Another question, if I have a job where I have to "misbehave to load contraband" but I already have contraband can I skip the pickup?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Miller
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrTarget wrote:
chas59 wrote:
1. The entire crew.

So if I have crew wanting a cut of $1300, do you pay what you can and disgruntle the others?

Another question, if I have a job where I have to "misbehave to load contraband" but I already have contraband can I skip the pickup?

You cannot skip the pickup. You always have to go to the planet and initiate the job. They don't know you're coming if you don't tell them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Farrington
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rulebook Pg. 14 wrote:
You may choose not to pay some, or all, of your Crew their Cut. Any Crew not paid immediately become Disgruntled. Place a Disgruntled Token on their card.

You always need to progress the job by going through each step. Pickup at specific locations have to occur. Items dropped off could have been attained by different means as long as they are of the same type required (in case the original goods were confiscated, for example).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Steelman
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
MrTarget wrote:
chas59 wrote:
1. The entire crew.

You don't have to give a cut to any crew, but any that don't get their cut become disgruntled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.