United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
putting together for my first game the suggested deck lists (pg 21) for Harsk, except it appears that i am missing at least 2 cards.

i am supposed to have in my deck --- light crossbow x 2 and shortbow x 2, except i only have 1 of each.

am i doing something wrong or am i missing cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you only have one of each of those you are missing cards. There is a card inventory posted in the files section somewhere if you want to check what else you might be missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wood
United States
Grapevine
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abe18 wrote:
putting together for my first game the suggested deck lists (pg 21) for Harsk, except it appears that i am missing at least 2 cards.

i am supposed to have in my deck --- light crossbow x 2 and shortbow x 2, except i only have 1 of each.

Have you built any other characters as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taloncarde wrote:
abe18 wrote:

Have you built any other characters as well?

was able to build Valeros and Seoni

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there is a problem with the listings in the original manual, and that they have slightly changed them in the revised pdf, have you tried downloading the manual?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mestre dos Magos wrote:
I know there is a problem with the listings in the original manual, and that they have slightly changed them in the revised pdf, have you tried downloading the manual?

yes. those 2 cards are still listed as having 2 of each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it may sound tedious, but I'd recommend checking out the card list here on BGG's file section and comparing it to your current cards.

You may find that you're missing some or quite a few. It's possible that you ended up with a duplicate blister pack of cards and/or are missing one entirely.

So compare your cards to the list, and if you are having an error and not just having misplaced them somewhere (like accidentally shuffling them into a deck other than weapons) etc, you can contact Paizo. They've been real good to people with missing cards out of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor B
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
Something for the rag and bone man...
badge
No soldier outlives a thousand chances. But every soldier believes in Chance and trusts his luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
firedale2002 wrote:
I know it may sound tedious, but I'd recommend checking out the card list here on BGG's file section and comparing it to your current cards.

You may find that you're missing some or quite a few. It's possible that you ended up with a duplicate blister pack of cards and/or are missing one entirely.

So compare your cards to the list, and if you are having an error and not just having misplaced them somewhere (like accidentally shuffling them into a deck other than weapons) etc, you can contact Paizo. They've been real good to people with missing cards out of the box.

I agree with this recommendation. I checked what I have against the file and found out that I have quite a few cards missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.