United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
http://www.boardsandbits.com

Quote:
Happy New Year (OK, Not For Us) (01/01/2014) IMPORTANT!
I hope everyone has a better new year that we are having at Boards & Bits. Nothing has really changed (i.e. we are still not taking orders and nothing has been resolved). I am still actively working to resolve things the best I can, but I have no news on what will end up happening in the end. When I have something important to say, I'll post it here, and probably a new thread on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So no update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this breaking news just in - Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't envy whatever problems they're having. At least someone took the time to report that they haven't disappeared and are still working on things.

Hopefully, they'll be back on their feet soon and be able to take care of their obligations to those who have already paid for undelivered goods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
I love non-update, updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone please fill me in on what's going on over there? I pre-ordered Eldritch Horror in August and have still not received it. Sent B&B three emails so far asking for a status. I found this thread today. Should I just cancel the order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:
Can someone please fill me in on what's going on over there? I pre-ordered Eldritch Horror in August and have still not received it. Sent B&B three emails so far asking for a status. I found this thread today. Should I just cancel the order?

Oh man, you have some reading to do:

Boards & Bits. Oh how they have fallen.

Boards and Bits is Disputing My CC Claim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TurquoiseKnight wrote:

He won't cancel your order. As suggested, read up on it. Your only option at this point, since Paypal is going to be out of the 45 day period, is to use a CC chargeback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well crap. Time to call my CC company. Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skifreak737 wrote:
At least someone took the time to report that they haven't disappeared and are still working on things.

That they are still trying to work on things... sure. That they haven't disappeared? You can't contact them. They won't comment on the status of your orders/preorders/refunds. They have no information about when or if they'll reopen. I guess technically they haven't disappeared... but for all practical purposes they have.

It's like the beep on a smoke detector with dying batteries, every once in while it let's you know that "I'm not quite dead yet"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:

It's like the beep on a smoke detector with dying batteries, every once in while it let's you know that "I'm not quite dead yet"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Thomas
United States
Coshocton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just feel bad for them since the holidays have come and gone. They lost a lot of business from all of that and from the BGG Secret Santa. I hope that the place that screwed up understands how much B&B lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.