Miguel Rojas
msg tools
Just a simple question?

Is mandatory for a players using "Miracle of the Masses" card to replace a another cube in the tavern when he/she receives a cleric (white cube) from an action?

My assumption... this is not mandatory as it is written in the card, but taking a look to the Lords of Waterdeep IOS game, you always have to replace a cube in your tavern. I think this is a bug of the game, but it makes the card very "tricky" as you may run out of non-white cubes if you are not carefull.

therefore:

a) Is it mandatory to replace it?
b) If not, I suppose the IOS game has a bug

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is not mandatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a similar bug with Heroes' Garden; if you can complete the quest it will make you complete the quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Caras
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mb
I have never had a problem declining this option in the iOS version. Simply select the 'X' icon in lieu of whichever exchange icon options you are presented.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bleeding Blue wrote:
I have never had a problem declining this option in the iOS version. Simply select the 'X' icon in lieu of whichever exchange icon options you are presented.

Same here. Did you update the app? There was an update after the first couple days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Rojas
msg tools
Not yet... Let me check it. Perhaps you are right and I didn't notice it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.