Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like some of you have finally gotten your hands on the Zman reprint. Can anyone confirm if they fixed any of the errors on cards and in the rule book, or is it exactly the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Lj
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't gotten mine yet (supposed to be today) but my understanding was that it's an exact reprint, no corrections.

Do you know where I can find the list of corrections? I can review in a few hours when my copy arrives

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Walden
United States
Minneapolis
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oogarasu wrote:
I haven't gotten mine yet (supposed to be today) but my understanding was that it's an exact reprint, no corrections.

Do you know where I can find the list of corrections? I can review in a few hours when my copy arrives

I know it is out there, but not sure where, and am currently BGGing from my phone.

Not really important. Was just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Louallen Jr.
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone link me where a list of those Zman errors is at? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We were told before printing. The only error to be fixed was the order of the night phase in the rules.

Soldier still has "The Hunt" and "Defense Plan" titles mixed up on the card.

Not sure what other major errors there really were?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bishop
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no other errors. Pegasus had the rules rewritten when they published the German version. Their rules are an improvement but there is no English availability for the rule book. Z-Man started producing copies long before the rules were updated by Pegasus, so they wouldn't have had time to incorporate them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.