Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Dearn
United Kingdom
orpington
kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very new to this game (2 plays) but loving the experience so far. No major problems with the rules so far and anything i have not been quite sure about i have managed to find in the forums so thanks to all for chipping in. Just one little question and i may make myself look like an idiot for asking. Why in a six player game are there only 5 summary cards?
Not that it really matters but it just seems strange.
Regards Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Because you really shouldn't play Power Grid six-player without at least one person who's played enough not to need a cheat-sheet.

2) Because the way the cards were laid out for printing, there wasn't room on the sheet to fit a sixth cheat-sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that copies produced in the last few years include 6 summary cards, at least according to the rules that are currently online
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
I believe that copies produced in the last few years include 6 summary cards, at least according to the rules that are currently online

This is correct.

An actual copy of the game has 6 summary cards.

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George I.
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also confirm, from a gamer's perspective; I bought a copy 3 days ago and it has 6 nice summary cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dearn
United Kingdom
orpington
kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The forum comes up trumps again so thanks to all. I knew there was not one missing as 5 is printed in the contents. This is an old version which i picked up in a trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.