Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose M
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the bonus card description reads : "In Phase I 'Income', collect 1 additional Priest". I'm not certain if this implies that a Priest has to be collected in some other manner (via Temple track) prior to collecting it via Bonus Card.

If this is the first round and I can't collect a Priest thru another way, can I still collect via this Bonus Card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in addition to the priest income you would get if you had your temples and sanctuaries built. And, yes, if you took that bonus card as your first bonus card of the game you'd take a priest in that first income phase before the first round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no reason to overread this.

Yes if you take it in round 1 you get a priest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose M
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the answers. We played it correctly, but there was a doubt and wanted to check.
Amazing game! Didn't finish the first game (learning run), but it's clear how great it is and why the high ranking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.