Subject: Chang's BoP has the wings up! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check it out:

http://www.universaldist.com/images/document/STAW%20Wave%209...

Chang's BoP has the wings up like a K'vort! I'll now have a model to use as K'vort and use the wings down versions as B'rels.

THANK YOU ANDREW PARKS AND CHRISTOPHER GUILD!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Ima gonna dig out an even tinier 'wings down' model from somewhere for the B'Rels, but...yeah, I plan on buying a couple of these and using them in place of the K'Vort mini.

Actually looks (based on thickness of the wing, assuming that's comparable to the thickness on the model we HAVE) like it'll be about scaled right for a K'Vort-class bird, finally!

Now all we need is an Ambassador-class, and we can finally give "Yesterday's Enterprise" a try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Holsclaw
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that answers my question about which Mirror Universe Defiant it was gonna be (there were two equally likely possibilities).

This is probably the single most encouraging thing I've seen from Wizkids. Two new sculpts made just for Attack Wing. They must have some faith in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wilson
Canada
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Illyth wrote:
Well, that answers my question about which Mirror Universe Defiant it was gonna be (there were two equally likely possibilities).

This is probably the single most encouraging thing I've seen from Wizkids. Two new sculpts made just for Attack Wing. They must have some faith in the game.

I was just thinking how we have a year's worth of releases planned now, and Wizkids is now seemingly making new sculpts for Attack Wing, or at least previewing attacking wing before we hear tell of another tactics set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.