Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

how many times do I have to print the core set file in order to have a playable set? In your play through, you summon 2 battle crabs and IIRC there is only one copy of this card in the pdf.

So, how many times do I have to print the pdf of the main set and how many times the pdf of the expansion?

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Otto
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the late answer, was a few days off!

Printing the core-set once is enough. There are enough cards to play it over and over again. I recommend playing/testing the core set first, before you print out an expansion!
(In the play through I think I used some old printed version of my game with 2 battle crabs )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
Thnx for the answer.

The game looks really nice, something like a simplified/streamlined/basic/core/getting the pure essense of Mage Wars.

I think that Mage Wars is a very good game but needs dedicated players. I will print Shattered Olympus and give it a try.

*All the adjectives above more Shattered Olympus are meant to be good. Even basic is good, meaning that it is not so complicated. Excuse my use of the english language for not coming with better suited adjectives.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.