4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Looking for another thematic solitaire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm currently obsessively playing Eldritch Horror and Robinson Crusoe solitaire. I'm thinking of picking up something else soon. What would you all recommend that's similar and can be played solitaire?

I was heavily leaning toward Pathfinder ACG as something slightly different, anything else come to mind? Maybe Mage Knight but that looks a little daunting to me in terms of bits a rules.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try a pure solitaire with a fantasy theme.

Legions of Darkness

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I enjoy Pathfinder, I prefer Lord of the Rings LCG on all fronts: gameplay, art, theme and soloability and will recommend that any day to someone looking for a thematic solo experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cohen
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Pathfinder ACG, great fun and a roleplaying-type experience. Other games with fun solo options to me include the aforementioned Mage Knight, Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game, Space Alert, Ghost Stories, Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game and Sentinels of the Multiverse. They're all very thematic, which seems to me like it's an important factor in what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.