Hide
10 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Extra Figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Muffatti
msg tools
I'm fairly new here, but I've been playing Descent Second Edition for quite some time and I have spent quite a while rounding up First Edition minis. I was wondering if this was the appropriate place to post this.

Essentially I have some extra odds and ends, beastmen, skeleton archers, bane spiders, trolls, etc. Not enough to make another group but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their extra odds and ends for my extra odds and ends so we could make a complete group. Here is what I have:

Manticore - 1 Minion
Troll - 1 Minion
Skeleton Archers - 3 Master, 5 Minion
Lava Beetle - 1 Master, 1 Minion
Beastmen - 1 Master, 3 Minion
Kobold - 1 Master
Dark Priest - 1 Master, 1 Minion
Shade - 1 Master

I also have a complete extra deck of the monsters from the conversion kit. I just don't want these to go to waste.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there's a specific thread here where you post what minis you have, what you need, and then GM the person you want to make a deal with.

I just can't seem to find it at the moment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Muffatti
msg tools
Yeah, I thought I saw one a while back as well but I cannot seem to locate it either. Thanks though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully someone will be able to point you to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/13240153#13240153

I would be interested in 1 troll, GM me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's worth keeping this thread updated as Odds and Ends get produced quite a bit by the disparity in monster group numbers between first and second editions.

My Loose Ends:

Masticore - 1 Minion
Hellhounds - 1 Master, 1 Minion
Razorwings - 1 Master, 1 Minion

BTW I'm also interested in the troll if you and Craig don't come to a deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Muffatti
msg tools
I just wanted to update this thread. I've traded away my troll and my manticore but I have the remaining figures left for trading if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got odds and ends here on a geekauction pages 3 painted, 4/5 unpainted.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/167685/puppy-auction-w...?

page 1 + 2 have board games plus a decent pack and a copy of descent quest compendium

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Bermejo
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
I dont know if this is the appropiate place to post this, but i have this auction going.

http://www.ebay.es/itm/251447853107?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
looking for a master manticore..............

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.