Ian Hartwell
England
Billericay
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I inherited a game this week from my dad who got it from a friend many years ago, neither of them could figure out how to play (and they are both well educated too).

I've tried to understand it to but couldn't get it (maybe because I think if they can't understand how am I)

Is there a place I could request someone to post a video

The game is Warlock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would suggest it on the game page. Offering a GG reward may help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Hartwell
England
Billericay
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking that but thought the chance of someone looking at that forum would be slim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
True fans subscribe to their favourite games. Further, I can't see a better place to ask. Asking in a General forum is likely to result in your thread getting buried way before a fan of the game actually views the thread.

I must be honest though finding someone who makes videos and is willing to commit the hours of work it would likely take to make a video for a game that was published 30 years ago is rather slimmer.

So I think your best bet is to say hello in the forum and see if a superfan will give you a text run through followed by a Q and A session.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Over 400 people on BGG own the game, so maybe not that slim.

You could also go into the Statistics section of the game, find out who plays it most, and ask them by GeekMail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Hartwell
England
Billericay
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.