Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I understand what this card does, but perhaps I'm not experienced enough to notice the benefit gained from this card.

Does it simply save me an action(as in not having to go on the occupation space)?

Sorry about the image size/quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and no. It does save you that action... but that's not all it does. It means you don't have to compete for what is often a coveted spot. All too often in a game with lots of players you get shafted from occ's and start player. So you end up not being able to play occs until later in the game which can be painful.

It also means you can snatch up a good pile of goods without worrying about losing out on that space. You're guaranteed your chances to play an occ while everyone else still has to compete for them. Of course, it also means you can only play occupations during harvests whereas someone else can do it more often...

It is probably more valuable in a game with a lot of players where there is going to be a lot of competition for occs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Valencia
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh I see. Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the insight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.