Popular Tags: [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently there's this version of the board game now available on multiple Amazon websites, including here (even available from some other sellers if you click there):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Hobbit-Desolation-Smaug-Board/dp...

I wonder if this is the real thing, some things hint that this is categorized as a book for some reason. But there's no book with that name and the listed ISBN numbers:

ISBN-10: 1617681725
ISBN-13: 978-1617681721

Show the board game and images of the board game in some other sites as well, like here:

http://www.english-book-service.com/9781617681721.html

Really strange, can it be really gotten for this cheap?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

You need to be careful. There are multiple games with the same name (part of the problem for being a movie tie in). The dice game is made by Cryptozoic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turtleback wrote:

You need to be careful. There are multiple games with the same name (part of the problem for being a movie tie in). The dice game is made by Cryptozoic.

I could not find any other games with the same name on BGG though, are there any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
turtleback wrote:

yea. Also the BGG link to buy it in Amazon points to a different game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa the Gnome
United States
West Allis
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, the Amazon link goes to totally different game, which I didn't realize until the game arrived. cry I really hope the game I got is fun, but now I have to go back and buy the right game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.