Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » VIC (Melbourne)

Subject: CARCASSONNE MEETUPS MELBOURNE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve muzz
Australia
flag msg tools
Looking for someone to play Carcassone with, Im not that good, i just want to play against someone who knows how to play so i dont have to explain the whole time.

hit me up

Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Utting
Australia
Preston
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

NSEG normally sees at least one game of Carcassonne at least once every other meeting. So generally most of the people at a meeting should have played before.

We generally have Discovery, Hunters & Gatherers and South Seas. I sometimes bring the original, but not having many expansions, it doesn't see much play.

For details (location/dates), see our site.

PS. I'd be suprised if Billabong/EGF's members would be unaware of the rules of Carc either.... they may be equally good bets depending on which side of the city you're on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Steve - there are lots of gamers and open groups in Melbourne, but sometimes we're hard to find. Which part of town do you come from? There are several groups in the city and Eastern suburbs, NSEG, a group in Werribee... there are also conventions and game days.

You will find discussion here, but you should take a look at :

http://www.meetup.com/Boardgames-group-party-and-strategy-ga...

and

http://www.melbournegamers.com/index.php

There are no shortage of people who know what to do with a meeple ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachel GreenFinger
Australia
Werribee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve, we play at Werribee library 4th sat of the month, 10 - 3 if you're out our way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.